Compatible with Mavic, Phantom 3, 4 & Inspire
Are you new to drones and concerned about SAFETY?
Or do you want to improve your flight skills?
Or maybe you want to get the most out of the DJI Go app.
Then Phantom Flightschool is for you.
You will learn how to fly your Phantom with skill, confidence & ease. Being a good pilot is vital if you want to operate safely and with confidence and want to impress your clients.
Here is what you will learn on this course:
- DJI Go app settings: learn about all the settings as well as camera settings
- Pre-flight & setup: learn how to set up and prepare for take-off safely
- Flight training: 4 modules: (1) Beginners where you learn the very basics of how to fly (2) Intermediate where you learn about flying in reverse and orientation skills (3) Advanced where you learn combination moves like turns, flying a circle, aircraft recovery and more (4) Pro where you learn how to do all this in Atti mode, learn about Sports mode and how to do a catch landing
- Flight modes: learn how to master & get the most out of (1) Point of interest (2) Active track (3) Tapfly (4) Waypoints (5) Course lock and (6) Homelock
- Autopilot with Litchi: learn how to get professional results with Waypoints and Orbit mode which have more advanced features then the Go app
This course will take your drone piloting to the next level, so be sure to jump right in and get great results really quickly!
I am like you, passionate about drones and the awesome videos and photo's that you can take with them. And like you I also got frustrated with using a single remote controller and not being able to get the shots like the pro's. Then I discovered Litchi and once I figured out how to get pro shots easily I created Phantom Filmschool and shared this knowledge. To date there are over 25 000 students worldwide who have taken the various Phantom Filmschool courses and the feedback has been very positive. I hope you get the most out of it.